Quit Now! Smoking Cessation Free Workshop
October 11 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Nicotine from smoking is more addictive than heroin and cocaine.
If you want to quit smoking, the hardest thing to do is to try and quit by yourself. If you are thinking of quitting, plan to attend “Quit Now” workshop led by a trained health educator who will help you assess your readiness, make a plan and QUIT!
Delta Libraries in Partnership with Fraser Health & Quit Now is hosting a free workshop on smoking cessation to help you become smoke free by this winter.
- Impact of smoking on your health
- Cessation strategies – how to start a quit attempt
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy – the different types and how to use them
- Resources for quitting – i.e., free coaching, and other programs
- Quitting smoking can be very challenging, but it CAN be done!
Join us to find out more!
To register, call 604-507-5445
Copyright of FVRL