The Ladner Branch of the Royal Canadian Legion – To serve veterans and their dependants, to promote Rememberance, and to act in the service of Canada and its communities.
The Ladner Branch of the Royal Canadian Legion was chartered on March 21, 1928 and was originally known as the Canadian Legion of the British Empire Service League. In 1960 the Legion was renamed the Royal Canadian Legion. The original building was deeded to the Branch in 1945 by the Municipality of Delta and was located where the Ladner Community Centre is situated now.
In recent years the Legion has provided bursaries to local scholars, supported senior and minor sports teams, cadets and other youth groups. The supply of Christmas hampers for the needy has been a seasonal project as well as many other community endeavours.
Part of the community for over 75 years.
Our recently renovated hall is ideal for your party or meeting, and Chef will be happy to cater any size function.
The hall, complete with dance floor, can comfortably handle crowds of up to 80. It may be free to qualified non-profit organizations, and legion members will receive a reduction on our already low rental rate.
Members and Guests are always welcome. For more details, viewing or to make a reservation please call the Branch at 604-946-4611.